Outstanding Learning Support Assistant Opportunity - Greenwich School
We are delighted to present an exceptional Learning Support Assistant role at a respected Primary school located in the heart of Greenwich. Our client, a renowned educational institution, is actively seeking a dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join their team. This role offers a unique combination of support for a student with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the morning and leading Maths and English intervention groups in the afternoon.
Position: Learning Support Assistant Location: Greenwich, South East London Start Date: Immediate
About the School: Our client, a highly regarded primary school in Greenwich, is deeply committed to creating an inclusive learning environment where every student's potential can flourish. They prioritise support for their students and recognise the pivotal role of dedicated educators like you.
The Role: As a Learning Support Assistant at this Greenwich school, you'll become an integral part of the school's community. In the mornings, you'll provide invaluable one-on-one support to a student with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), tailoring your approach to meet their unique needs. In the afternoons, you'll lead Maths and English intervention sessions, helping small groups of six students overcome challenges and excel academically.
- Morning Support: You will offer dedicated support to a year 6 student with ASD, adapting your approach to their unique requirements.
- Afternoon Intervention: You'll lead Year 6 Maths and English intervention groups, working closely with students to boost their skills and confidence.
- Collaboration: Working alongside teachers and the SENCO, you'll implement personalised support plans and strategies.
- Inclusivity: You'll create a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere where all students feel valued and supported.
- Progress Monitoring: Assess and track student progress, providing feedback and reporting on their development.
- Experience: Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant, especially in roles involving special educational needs (SEN), is highly valued.
- Maths and English Skills: Proficiency in Maths and English is crucial as you'll be leading intervention sessions.
- SEN Experience: Experience working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other special educational needs is a significant advantage.
- Adaptability: You possess the ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet individual learning needs.
- Team Player: You're collaborative and can work effectively within the team of educators and support staff.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a meaningful difference in student's lives.
If you're a dedicated Learning Support Assistant with a passion for supporting students, especially those with ASD, and strong Maths and English skills, we encourage you to apply. Join this outstanding school in Greenwich and be part of their mission to empower young learners.
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of students in Greenwich. If you're interested in this rewarding Learning Support Assistant role, we invite you to apply now and embark on a fulfilling journey as a Learning Support Assistant at this Greenwich school.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%