Learning Support Assistant - 1:1 - Brent
Have you recently graduated, feeling lost and unsure what to do next?
Perhaps you have a SEN based qualification or a psychology degree and are looking for some work to put your theory into practise.
Are you compassionate, patient and love to make a diffference?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a mainstream school from October 30th.
Position: Learning Support Assistant
Start Date: October 30th, 2023
Pay Range: £12 to £13 per hour
About this amazing school:
Work at a school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive, where they believe that with the right support and guidance, every student can reach their full potential.
Undertake your teacher training directly through this fantastic academy!
Key Responsibilities of a learning support assistant:
- Providing one-on-one support to the child, helping them to stay engaged and focused in class.
- Implementing strategies to assist the child in managing their ADHD-related challenges and behaviors.
- Collaborating with the class teacher to adapt learning materials and activities to the child's needs.
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to build the child's confidence and self-esteem.
- Monitoring the child's progress and working closely with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to develop and review individualized support plans.
Requirements to be a learning support assistant:
- Experience as a Learning Support Assistant in supporting children with ADHD is ideal but not essential.
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the child's well-being and academic progress.
To apply for this learning support assistant role, please submit a CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%