Learning Support Assistant
* Ealing Based Primary School
* Specialist SEN School for Autism (ASD) and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
* Immediate trial
* Start ASAP
* Small Classes (20 pupils)
* Part of a team of 1 Teacher and 2-3 TAs
Learning Support Assistant - About the candidate:
I am seeking to appoint an outstanding SEN LSA for long-term jobs at an outstanding Ealing primary school. You will work with students who have complex learning difficulties and benefit from smaller classes, a personalised curriculum and additional support. These children are working at lower levels than their peers and need support in developing their communication skills. The students need to be coaxed into interacting with the outside world and as an LSA you will need to set clear boundaries, provide lots of positive reinforcement, be patience and understanding. The work can be challenging as pupils do struggle to express themselves and this can result in frustrations - students can lash out from time to time and some students pinch or scratch when agitated.
Learning Support Assistant - Additional Benefits:
* Great pay rates
* Free Specialist Accredited Training
* High quality professional development opportunities
* A calm, purposeful and well-resourced working environment
* Friendly Management Team
* Excellent Transport Links
* Zone 3
Learning Support Assistant - Skills and experience:
* Recent UK TA experience
* NVQ L2/3 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
* GCSE Maths & English grades A-C
* Experience supporting learners with autism and complex learning difficulties
* Good BM Skills
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP with your up to date CV!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%