Learning Support Assistants
- Special Needs Schools
- SEN Learning Support Assistants
- Long Term and Short Term Jobs
- Starting ASAP
- £65 - £95 per day
Reeson Education are actively looking to recruit experienced Special Needs (SEN/SEND) Teaching Assistants, Higher Level Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for a four positions working across two Wandsworth SEN schools. We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a range of needs from Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
These two well run schools are very good at training their staff and both are looking for people who are open to working with their children, able to show initiative and ready to get stuck in. If you are an overseas trained teacher or a graduate this can be a great way to become accustomed with the national curriculum. Personal care may be part of you daily routine and can entail helping the students feed themselves, getting changed, accessing the toilet, taking medication or just getting around school. If you are concerned about personal care we can ensure that you only work in less demanding classes.
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in SEN schools or who have an interest in working with SEN children/young people. Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education.
The ideal Learning Support Assistants candidate would have:
- Experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training - not essential
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom environment
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
- Easily commutable to Wandsworth Borough