Learning Support Assistant Required - Brent - January 2024
Are you a recent graduate looking for a fun job to do while you think about the next step in your career?
Are you proactive, patient and punctual?
Want to work in a fun environment with likeminded people?
If this sounds like you then I have the perfect opportunity.
Position: Key Stage 2 Learning Support Assistant.
Location: - Brent NW6
Start Date: January 24th 2024 or ASAP
Pay Range: £85 to £100 per day
About this lovely school:
Work at a school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive, where they believe that with the right support and guidance, every student can reach their full potential.
Key Responsibilities of a learning support assistant:
- 121 Learning Support - Social Emotional Mental Health
- Assisting the teacher with behaviour management
- Following safeguarding guidance
- Implementing strategies to assist children with SEN
- Collaborating with the class teacher to adapt learning materials and activities to the needs of each child.
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Monitoring student progress and working closely with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to develop and review individualized support plans for any SEN children.
Requirements to be a learning support assistant:
- Experience working with infants ideally in a Primary school ideally a class setting
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the well-being and academic progress of all children in your care.
If you are based in Brent and would like to apply for this learning support assistant role, please submit a CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%