We are reaching out to share an exciting opportunity for a support staff position within a client school located in Tooting SW17. We are currently seeking an experienced and compassionate individual to support a child in Reception with Global Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, and intimate care needs.
Position: SEN Support Staff Location: Tooting SW17 Start Date: January2024 / ASAP
- Provide dedicated support to a child in Reception with Global Developmental Delay and Cerebral Palsy.
- Comfortably assist with intimate care needs as required.
- Utilise a history of supporting children with SEN needs to create an inclusive and nurturing environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN needs is essential.
- Comfort and familiarity with providing intimate care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Commitment to creating an inclusive learning environment.
If you are a dedicated and experienced support staff member with a passion for making a positive impact in the lives of children with SEN needs, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To express your interest or for further information, please reply to this email with your updated resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%