Calling all Teaching Assistants or graduate looking to become Teaching Assistants - Teaching Assistants Needed - Mainstream Primary School -North West London - September Start
We are currently looking for several Teaching Assistants to work within Primary Schools located in North West London. This is for a September start and will run throughout the academic year. We are ideally looking for graduates who wish to embark on a teaching profession or Experienced Teaching assistants looking for a new role.
If you have a love for working with young students and truly desire to make a difference to their learning experience, supporting them to achieve their goals and ultimate desires, enabling them to move on to a prosperous future, this role is perfect for you. You must have strong literacy and numeracy knowledge and ideally have experience within EAL.
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- Experience of working with Special Educational Needs or open to gaining experience in SEN
- EAL experience
- Confidently able to provide 1:1 and small group support work
- A genuine passion for education and supporting the development of others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great organisational skills with a friendly and professional manor
- Degree educated
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.