1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Learning Support Assistant - Westminster- September 2020 start
A lovely school based in the vibrant and beautiful area of Maida Vale, Westminster are looking to recruit a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with Primary aged children (3-7yrs) on a 1:1 basis.
Q - Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & making a difference?
Applicants MUST have experience working as a SEN TA or LSA.
This is a full-time position, beginning in September and would be the PERFECT placement and SEN focused opportunity for those seeking a permanent SEN support role, or who have further career aspirations...
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Primary / SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
The school is located within the popular area of Maida Vale. With excellent and ongoing training and support provided, the head teacher and SEN coordinator are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join the team!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Behaviour Support
- EYFS, KS1 & KS2 focused (aged 3-7yrs)
- Full Time - 5 Days Per Week
- Experience in supporting behaviour issues a MUST!
- September 2020 start
- Flexible Daily Rate
- Scope to become permanent!
- PERFECT ahead of Masters / Doctorate in Psychology
- Experienced Behaviour Support TA
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
- Academic strength required - particularly in Maths & English
- Team player required - someone able to work as part of a fantastic team.
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent location - Central London (ZONE 2)
- Popular Borough of Westminster
- Excellent school site - well resourced
- Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- Exceptional support from leadership team
- Excellent Training & professional development offered
- 4 minutes' walk to the nearest Tube line
If you are keen on this post, please email your updated CV