Learning Support Assistant
- Full Time
- Immediate Start
- Waltham Forest
- £75 - 95 p/d
- Temp to Perm
Reeson Education are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants to work within a lovely special needs school situated in the borough of Waltham Forest. This is a full time, long term position which has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate further down the line. We are looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals who have previous experience working with complex needs.
What will be your role within the classroom?
- Working closely with parents and reporting back on pupils' progress
- Preparing the classroom, ready for the school day
- Working with children on a 1:1 basis as well as in small groups
- Providing personal care
- Observe behaviour
What we will be able to offer you?
If you are interested and have no prior experience in becoming an Learning Support Assistant, we are able to offer you free CPD courses (via online courses) in order to get you prepped and ready to work within a school environment.
Are you interested? Here is what you can do:
- Send an up to date CV (including all related experience)
- Call and ask for Charlotte
Required Skills and Expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring learning support assistant
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%