Reeson Education is recruiting for an experienced Learning Support Assistant with special needs experience to join a lovely primary school in the vibrant and multicultural Hillingdon area. The LSA is required to start ASAP on a long-term contract or permanent depending on experience. The successful candidate will be working one-to-one with a child in Year 6 with mental health needs. Experience working with SEBD and challenging behaviour in a school setting is required.
About the Role
· LSA - Learning Support Assistant
· Long-term TA role, on a temporary contract
· One-to-one support at Primary level
· Full-time LSA role
About the School
· 2 form Entry school
· Rated "Good" by OFSTED
Multicultural school with good level of support
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working as a teaching assistant in the UK
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
If you are keen on this post, please dont hesitate to send me your updated CV or please call me on 02038410777.