Job: Learning Support Teacher
Location: West London
Salary: Dependant on experience
A very well respected private (independent) school are looking for a Learning Support Teacher who is able to start ASAP. The post is full time and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teaching assistant or someone with a degree keen to gain experience in schools before undertaking their teacher training. Experience in working with SEN children is essential as you will be working with 1:1 and in small groups with pupils.
Please see below the person specification for the Learning Support Teacher:
- Have experience of Key Stage 1 or 2 and OCR Level 5 or equivalent. QTS is preferable but not essential.
- Have experience teaching children with SEND.
- Be an excellent practitioner who values children.
- Have high, though realistic expectations of the children.
- Have a thorough up-to-date knowledge of special educational needs.
- Be IT literate.
- Be committed to making a difference to all children of all abilities and talents, using a variety of teaching styles to aid learning.
- Be dynamic and pro-active teacher and a cheerful, friendly and co-operative member of the staff.
- Be supportive and positive in their interactions with team members and pupils.
- Maintain excellent levels of organisation, appearance, attendance and punctuality.
- Involve themselves fully in the life of the school.
- Value, and be willing to promote, the caring ethos of the school.
If this Learning Support Teacher is something of interest to you then please click apply or alternatively to speed up the process, send me your most up to date CV / call me on 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.