Reeson Education are looking to recruit a qualified Lecturer to teach a class of up to 10 learners. Our learners are mostly pre-verbal or use assistive communication systems to make their needs understood. All the learners are working on the pre-entry national curriculum framework with functional maths and English embedded throughout the curriculum.
Working as a Lecturer you will:
- Provide excellent delivery, teaching and course leadership to learners across Ambitious College
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the young people we support
- Work with leaners to ensure they receive a service that delivers the outcomes specified in their Individualised Learning person-centred Plans
- Prepare and deliver schemes of work, lesson plans, assignments and assessments in line with departmental and awarding body requirements
- Work collaboratively with allied health professionals as part of a trans-disciplinary team
Benefits for working at the College as a Lecturer:
- Highly competitive annual salary, paid over 52 weeks
- Continuous professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised classes and activities: such as yoga, zumba, running clubs and book clubs.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.