Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Start Date: 04/2023
Location : Haringey
Pay: £80 to £100 P/D (depending upon experience)
Have you got experience as an Level 3 Teaching assistant or about to begin your career within Primary education?
Does a role with a flexible working pattern catch your interest?
Are you passionate about nurturing and supporting Children within Primary schools?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then this role is perfect for you!
Whether you're seeking a Part Time- or Full-Time role, here at Reeson Education, we can help to facilitate you and your availability.
For this role of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant you will need:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Development Matters (2021)
- Experience of working or interacting with children within EYFS
- Have a Level 2 or 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development or relevant Teaching Assistant diploma, is desirable
- Have previous employed or voluntary work experience within a school or nursery setting is essential
- Be supportive, nurturing, empathetic and friendly
- Display clear and strong communication skills
- Speak fluent English
- Have Grade C or above in GCSE English and Maths
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the DBS Update Service
- Provide 2 references from within the past 2 years
If this role of 'Level 3 Teaching Assistant' sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply by contacting Aum Mody at Reeson Education . Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.