Job Title: Level 3 Teaching Assistant in a Nursery
Location: Kingston, London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
this nursery school in Kingston is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join the team. they are a well-established nursery school with a strong emphasis on providing high-quality education and care for young children.
As a Level 3 Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the class teacher in delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum to children aged 3-4 years. You will be working closely with the class teacher to create a safe and stimulating learning environment that encourages children's social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Support the class teacher in planning and delivering the EYFS curriculum.
- Work with small groups of children or individual children to support their learning and development.
- Assist the class teacher in maintaining accurate records of children's progress and development.
- Promote positive behaviour and use effective behaviour management strategies.
- Support children with additional needs and liaise with the SENCO where appropriate.
- Create and maintain a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Build positive relationships with parents and carers.
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant in a nursery or early years setting.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum and child development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and commitment to providing high-quality care and education for young children.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about working with young children, please apply by sending your CV to Pedro @ Reeson as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%