Nursery Nurse - London Borough Of Waltham Forest
I am currently recruiting for Level 3 Nursery Nurses and Early Years Teaching Assistants with a minimum of a Level qualification. Rated "outstanding" by Ofsted my client is a two form entry based in the vibrant borough of Waltham Forest.
About the Role
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Level 3 qualification (minimum) in Early Years Education a prerequisite
- Will be assisting classes of approximately 20 - 25 children
- Daily rate up to £100 depending on experience
About the School
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in its most recent inspection
- Exudes a strong community atmosphere
- Boasts an extremely supportive staff
- Impressive facilities located over two sites
- Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
- Specialist teachers for Physical Education, Art, Music and MFL
In order to be considered for this role, the Level 3 Nursery Nurse /Early Years Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working within an Early Years setting in a UK classroom
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 (or equivalent) Early Years qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
If you are keen on this post, please send me your updated CV or call me on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%