Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Woolwich, South East London that requires a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher from January 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'good' by Ofsted and provides a fantastic working environment for its teachers and support staff. This is a permanent role and is open to both experienced and newly qualified teachers. Salary will be in-line with inner London pay scales.
The Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher role:
- Teaching either year 3 or 4
- Permanent contact on offer
- Salary: £30,480 to £49,571
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Two form entry
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
- Inner London borough of Greenwich
What you'll need to apply for the Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in the UK (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.