Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Chelsea
Passionate about making a difference? Potentially looking for a new role from January 2020?
If yes, then this Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Chelsea role is for you!
The Chelsea school we are working with wish to appoint a creative, inspiring and ambitious qualified primary teacher to join their talented, growing team from January 2020, teaching in one of their lovely Lower KS2 classes.
TLRs may also be available for appropriately qualified candidates, and they will also consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
In the first instance, this is a maternity cover with the potential to go permanent.
What the school are looking for:
This Chelsea primary school has the highest possible aspirations for their staff and pupils. They expect all their children to make very good progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future.
They welcome applications from experienced or a newly qualified Lower KS2 Class Teacher- Chelsea who will:
- Model high quality teaching to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for the children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life at the school;
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of the team.
You must hold QTS (or equivalent) to be considered for this Lower KS2 Class Teacher- Chelsea role.
Why work at this Chelsea primary school?
You would be working as part of a very supportive team. They would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
If you seeking a primary school with excellent career progression, this Lower KS2 Class Teacher- Chelsea role is for you! If you are interested please apply asap to Reeson Education - interviews will be taking place ASAP!