Lower KS2 Primary Teacher
This lovely school in the diverse borough of Wandsworth wish to appoint excellent Lower KS2 Primary Teacher that has high expectations and is committed to work as part of an effective team. You must have a genuine passion to shape the future for all their children and you must also be available from October 2019.
This warm and friendly Primary School have been graded as 'good' by Ofsted. The school has been commended on their brilliant pupil behaviour and supportive Senior Leadership Team. The school has effectively employed a creative curriculum that offers broad and balanced learning, paving the way for inspired, imaginative and fun lessons.
The school can offer:
- A fantastic team of teachers and support staff
- Well- behaved and happy children who enjoy learning
- A creative curriculum
- Dedicated staff and Senior Leadership Team
The successful Lower KS2 Primary Teacher:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Has high expectations of pupil behaviour
- Be passionate about all aspects of teaching and learning
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
This is a Full-time Role. For the right candidate, contracts will commence in October 2019. NQT's and overseas trained teachers are encouraged to apply. For more information or if you are interested in applying for this Lower KS2 Primary Teacher role please send your CV or simply call 0203 841 0777.