- Special Needs Learning Support Assistants Required
- Experience of ASD, SLD or PMLD Welcomed
- Excellent Vacancies Throughout Central and West London
- Minimum 1 Year Assignment
- September Start
- £70 - £85 per day
- Interviews ASAP
I am seeking to employ a specialist Learning Support Assistants for a full-time roles in Central and West London.
Specialist Support Staff . . .
We are looking for a motivated individual who has a passion for working with young people who have difficulty engaging with education.
We work closely with a number of outstanding SEN Schools that are looking to employ the right people for long term vacancies. I am looking for people to work within the classroom, supporting individuals and groups.
We are particularly keen to hear from LSA's who have experience working with Special Educational Needs students, or have personal experience supporting individuals with special needs in the community
Ideal Candidate will be . . .
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a passion for special needs
- Be comfortable and willing to deal with personal care tasks
- Believe that all children deserve a friendly stimulating daily life
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be proactive and use your initiative
- They will need to make daily contact with the parent, feedback to school and liaise with staff as appropriate
Candidates must have . . .
- Current DBS check or be prepared to have a new check completed
- Have previous experience working in an SEN or primary school as a LSA or similar
- Be available to start in September 2018.