LSA/Learning Support Assistant - Southwark - SEN School
A SEN secondary school is recruiting for several LSA / Learning Support Assistant's to join a team of practitioners on full time basis for September 2020. The school is based in London borough of Southwark with great transport links including free parking at the school.
The school is spacious and modern with great facilities. The right candidate will have experience working with children with autism, complex needs, and challenging behaviour, SEMH, and other associated learning difficulties is required. If you are a dedicated LSA/Learning Support Assistant looking for a school in a class of its own, focused on providing an inclusive environment for children to develop both academically and socially, this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- LSA/Learning Support Assistant
- Flexible on key stage KS3 - KS4
- Full time role
- Working with students with ASD, learning and behavioural issues and speech and language difficulties, emotional and social difficulties.
- Salary/daily rate ranging (dependant on experience)
- September 2020 start
About the School
- SEN Secondary school
- South London Borough of Southwark
- Situated within great transport links
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this role, the LSA/Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven UK experience as a LSA/Learning Support Assistant
- Previous experience working with SEN children
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.