Mathematics Teacher required for a fantastic School in North West London who are looking to appoint to a permanent role on a full time basis teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
- "Outstanding" OFSTED report.
- Mathematics Teacher
- 80% A* - C at A Level
- 30% of learners at GCSE achieved grades 9 -7 (including A* and A) for all subjects
- Fantastic facilities
- Strong and established Maths department
- Friendly staff and good working environment
- Salary £29,915 - £ 44,290
The school is based in a leafy and friendly area in North West London and the was rated as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in its most recent inspection. The school has a very good level of behaviour and the academic standards are very high, and this is reflected in exam performance.
The expectations of their students and ethos remain consistent, striving for excellence in everything they do. This "Excellence for All" guides students and staff alike. They have developed a series of clear and consistent practices about how they teach and the qualities that they wish to develop in their learners as the firm belief is that they are at the heart of the Schools success. They are proud of their achievements of being an Outstanding School and a National Teaching School.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's. Mathematics teachers and overseas trained Mathematics teachers will be considered for this position, but applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification recognised in the UK. Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
A permanent vacancy to be offered on a full time basis working with a good sized Maths department who range in experience. Resources are well planned and shared throughout the team and a collaborative working environment which fosters success is evident. You will be teaching Key Stages 3 & 4 and educating mixed ability students who are in sets based upon ability.
- As you would expect, they are looking for the best. A good honours degree and qualified teacher status are essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards.
- You will share the belief that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education.
- Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
- A passionate Mathematics Teacher who has flair and skill to enthuse students of all ability
In return, the school can offer the following:
- A competitive salary with outer London weighting and pension scheme;
- A highly regarded middle and emergent leadership programme;
- A broad and wide ranging staff development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
- Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including groceries, eating out, entertainment, etc;
- Season ticket loan scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.