Maths Teacher - PRU
Reeson Education is currently in URGENT NEED for an experienced Maths teacher to work in a challenging Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) delivering Maths to SEMH pupils. The role starts for January 2020 but the school are interviewing immediately. This post is full time and you will deliver lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
The PRU specialise in working with pupils who are excluded from mainstream education with an EHCP with SEMH. Many pupils are working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results so an experienced Maths teacher is essential. The pupils respond well to someone who can be dynamic, engaging and understanding. The school has made some excellent progress and is highly regarded in the local area.
- This highly regarded PRU in Harrow are recruiting a Maths teacher who would plan and deliver Maths to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- Full time post
- We are looking for a committed Maths teacher, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- Experience working with SEMH or PRU pupils is desired but not essential.
- Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with small classes of challenging pupils.
- Each class has TA support with about 8 pupils.
- Have QTS or a PGCE (NQTs welcome)
- Able to start for January 2020!
- Experience teaching: GCSE Maths, Functional skills and Entry Level 1 & 2
- Must have a desire and passion for teaching and working in a PRU within a challenging environment.
The school is close to the tube and well connected to buses in the Harrow area.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.