- This wonderful Independent School located in Merton is seeking a Maths teacher to join their team in September.
- Key Stage 2 Maths Teacher
- Independent school
- September Start
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in teaching Maths
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
- A passion for Mathematics
About the School:
This prestigious School has a long, distinguished history and is proud to describe itself as one of the best schools in the country. There is a focus on achieving outstanding academic results while ensuring the growth and development of every child's character.
The school prides itself on being one of the top academic schools in the country but with a strong emphasis on pastoral care and an exceptional co-curricular programme
What the school can offer:
- Excellent behaviour
- State of the art facilities across the school
- Staff professional development is given very high priority.
- A harmonious and supportive environment for all staff
- Well-resourced classrooms
If you have the qualifications and skills for this Maths teacher role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV to Luke at Reeson education to arrange an initial school visit.