Location: Redhill, Surrey
Start date: September 2021
Contract type: Full-Time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Main Teacher Pay Scale
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Reeson Education are supporting an 'Outstanding ' Secondary School in Redhill, Surrey who require a qualified Maths Teacher from September 2021 on a full-time basis.
The School - Maths Teacher - Redhill, Surrey
Based in Redhill, the school is seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher who shares their vision and focus on making a difference to students' lives by delivering an exciting Maths curriculum.
Easily Accessed by train from London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham Junction and East Croydon, the school was inspected by Ofsted in 2017 and achieved "Outstanding" on all measures. Relationships between staff and students are exceptionally strong and the school are proud to serve boys and girls of all abilities aged 11-18.
The school is a great place to work where the community is vibrant, focused on teaching, learning and caring. The community of staff is very strong, supportive and welcoming. Their aim is to ensure that pupils thrive academically, socially and spiritually within a Christian framework.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - Redhill, Surrey
The school are seeking to appoint a full-time Maths Teacher to join their successful and expanding Maths Department. The successful candidate will have the skills, expertise and passion to; help develop the curriculum, and enthuse students to achieve across KS3, 4 and 5. The post would suit an experienced teacher seeking a new challenge, or an NQT who would benefit from a well-established programme of induction year support. Teachers are given additional time to plan and prepare exciting, differentiated lessons that meet the needs of each student.
- To form effective relationships with students, teaching staff, non-teaching staff and parents
- To provide a stimulating classroom environment
- To foster good working and learning habits in students
- To regularly assess and record students' work, progress and attainment
- To make full use of a variety of materials, books and equipment
- To contribute to the planning of programmes of study and schemes of work appropriate to the needs of all students.
- To ensure that appropriate text-books and materials are recommended.
- To keep abreast of professional and subject developments.
- To participate in professional meetings and training programmes and to share the benefits with colleagues.
- To participate in arrangements for CPD and Performance Management.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.