Unique role at an Outstanding School in North London, Barnet, offered on a 1 year contract basis, starting in September 2021.
Due to expansion within three departments, this successful secondary School is seeking a specialist of one of the following subjects, with an interest and ability to offer one of the others. The subjects required, in no particular order are Business Studies, Maths and ICT/Computer Science.
Passionate Teacher required for a fantastic new opportunity in a great Secondary school in North London, Barnet. You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS).
Maths Teacher, Business Studies Teacher or Computer Science Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4, September 2021 start
- £29,915 - £44,666 per year
- Maths Teacher, Business Studies Teacher, Computer Science Teacher
- Permanent contract
- Rated as best School in London 2020
- Specialise in any of the three subjects
- Outstanding leadership team
- Small class sizes
Maths Teacher, Business Studies Teacher or Computer Science Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4
The School - North London
- Excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers brilliant support and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The School's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Newly designed and purpose built school with unrivalled facilities
- Faith School that is sympathetic to ALL religions.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS) to offer Maths Teacher, Business Studies, Computer Science Teaching or education
- The School have a multi skilled department and welcome applications from a specialist of any of the subjects
- The school are keen to hear from experienced Maths Teachers, Business Studies Teachers or Computer Science Teachers especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for students at GCSE and A Level
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 4 (5 if you can offer one of the subjects at this level)
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Subjects such as Maths, Business Studies and Computer Science (along with other vocational subjects) are very popular and as such attract a good calibre of student. These subjects are integral to the Schools Business and Enterprise focus. You will be teaching able groups (small groups at Key Stage 5) that have an interest in continuing their studies in Further Education.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.