Outstanding School in Hillingdon seek passionate ECT Maths Teacher to join a flourishing department for September 2024. Excellent pay and training offered.
- Key Stage 3 & 4 Maths Teacher
- ECT support and training available
- September 2024 permanent role (or earlier for an ECT)
- Excellent progression and promotion opportunities
- Support and training in place to deliver Key Stage 5 if you are interested
- Outstanding School with leading Maths Department
- Strong progress 8 score
- Full time, permanent position
- £34,247 - £44,698
Core Purpose - Maths Teacher
Maintain the already very high standards held in the department in line with the school ethos and core values.
School Information - Maths Teacher
They have the highest expectations of their students, and believe that with high expectations students can achieve anything. All curriculum and leadership decisions are driven through their core values, focusing at all times at what is best for the students.
They believe that school is preparation for life, so on top of having the highest of expectations they also provide a wide curriculum that is designed to give students a breadth of educational experiences that enable them to excel in various fields and therefore open up future possibilities.
They believe that relationships are also key to ensuring students reach their potential and expect staff to act as role models. This yardstick provides a strong platform to aid the development of students in their care.
They are driven by their core values and believe wholeheartedly that with commitment and dedication all students will leave at the end of Year 13 as well rounded citizens, able to compete on the world stage and have the brightest of Futures.
The school is based in a leafy and friendly area in North West London and the was rated as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in its most recent inspection. The school has a very good level of behaviour and the academic standards are very high, and this is reflected in exam performance.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher
- The School are extremely keen to hear from teachers currently completing their Maths Teachers training as they have structure and capacity in place to offer robust and class leading support and training.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
The role - Maths Teacher
- The School offer an outstanding level of support, professional development training and a progression pathway.
- ECT applications are welcome as the department has a strong track record of supporting ECT Maths Teachers
You will be teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 and will need to be confident in delivering GCSE to a high standard. Students and teachers alike enjoy lessons, which make for a positive and purposeful atmosphere throughout the school. This school is only looking to employ passionate educators, candidates who are prepared to fully immerse themselves in the school community, be willing to plan, prepare and deliver all lessons independently and take part in extra curricular activities.
Many of the students choose to continue to study Maths at Key Stage 5 and take this onto further education. There is a high success rate of student application to Russell Group Universities.
The Maths department is well resourced and well run, the team work together and continually raise standards. They have a multi skilled team with teachers of varying experience, willing to offer advice and support if you ever feel you may need it.
In return, the school can offer the successful Maths Teacher the following:
- A competitive salary with London weighting and pension scheme;
- A highly regarded progression pathway with middle and emergent leadership programme;
- A broad and wide ranging staff development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.