A position for a Maths Teacher has become available at a great school in Enfield.
This Maths Teacher post is suitable for NQTs and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint immediately on a full-time basis.
The salary for this Maths Teacher position will range from £28355 to £44541 depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the school continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the school, they found:
- School leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the school, and 89% nationally.
The Progress 8 score is -0.18
Progress measures place the school in the top 40% of schools nationally.
'Students behave well and treat each other and staff with respect.' - Ofsted 2018
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Maths Teachers.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a Maths Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of having worked in UK Secondary Schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Maths Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.