- January start
- Competitive salaries
- Free lunch and parking
- 40 minute train ride from Waterloo
- Option to teach PE and Primary MFL pupils
- A well established and reputable independent school
Upbeat MFL Teacher needed for January in an excellent coeducational independent all through school in South West London.
This MFL Teacher role will start in January 2023.
If appointed as a MFL Teacher, you will need to be able to work part time (Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays).
A permanent contract will be offered for the successful MFL Teacher applicant.
Teaching for this MFL Teacher post will be for French (KS1/KS2) and Spanish (KS3).
The ability or willingness to teach PE at Primary level would be preferred but isn't essential.
The rates of pay for this MFL Teacher position will range from £130 to £250 a day, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each applicant.
If appointed as an MFL Teacher, additional benefits can be offered, such as enrolment on the school's unique pension scheme.
Established in 1926, the school has had a rich and exciting history.
They are set up to support NQTs and have experienced mentors in all departments.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate Inspection (May 2018)
- Pupils possess entirely positive attitudes to learning, enjoy working collaboratively, and support and celebrate each other's achievements
- Pupils display excellent self-confidence, resilience and a commitment to improve their learning and performance in readiness for the next stage of their lives
- Pupils' respect for others and for different cultures is excellent
- Pupils of all abilities described how the school had helped them to feel more confident in their learning…and how teachers' support and feedback on their progress enables them to know how well they are doing and to improve further
- Pupils demonstrate a genuine involvement in monitoring their own progress, always seeking to extend it further, helped in this by the school's very good progress and attainment tracking procedures
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you are a newly qualified MFL Teacher or experienced MFL Teacher.
Applications are also welcome if you are a British trained MFL Teacher or overseas trained MFL Teacher.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a MFL Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
- Clear and up to date Enhanced DBS
- Experience of teaching as a MFL Teacher in UK schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a MFL Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.