MFL Teacher - French and Spanish
- MFL Teacher - French and Spanish
- Start date: January 2024
- Contract Type: Maternity Contract - 2 Terms
- Subject: French / Spanish
The School - MFL Teacher - French and Spanish - Shepperton
Reeson Education are supporting a Good secondary school in Shepperton Surrey who require an MFL Teacher (French and Spanish) on a full-time basis from January 2024.
- The school is a large and ambitious school in an unspoilt area of Surrey within easy reach of London.
- Students are respectful and responsive, and are proud to uphold the strong values of the school.
- Colleagues and the leadership team are highly supportive.
- Well-led team of specialist MFL teachers, who have a real love of MFL and generate outstanding results
About You - MFL Teacher - French and Spanish - Shepperton
The school are seeking to appoint an outstanding, innovative and inspirational teacher with the passion and enthusiasm to fulfil a key role in the school as an MFL Teacher - French and Spanish from January 2024.
- The school welcome applications from both well qualified MFL Teachers and those who are at the beginning of their career.
- Enthusiastic and capable of contributing to a highly effective and supportive MFL teaching team.
- French and Spanish KS3/4
What's on Offer - MFL Teacher - French and Spanish - Shepperton
- A welcoming MFL department with a very strong curriculum
- The school is proud to offer a extensive CPD programme
- Well-led team of specialist MFL teachers
MFL Teacher - French and Spanish - MFL Teacher - French and Spanish
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%