REESON Education is currently seeking a Midday Meal Supervisor for a friendly SEN school situated in Brent, North West London. This is to support in the early years (nursery and reception classes) or key stage one over lunchtime on a full time basis. The Midday Meals Supervisor position is to start immediately.
The Midday Meal Supervisor role:
- To keep the children safe during eating and play times
- Ensuring good behaviour
- Emphasising cooperation and making good choices at play time
- Working hours: 10am - 1:30pm or 12:00pm - 15:30-pm
- Hourly rate: £10 per/hr up to £15 per/hr
- Possibility for this to turn into a regular teaching assistant position in the future
What you'll need to apply for the Midday Meal Supervisor role?
- Previous experience working as a Midday Meals Supervisor or another role within a nursery or primary school
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Midday Meal Supervisor position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Fateha Awwal at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.