Reeson Education are currently looking for an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to join our dedicated team at a mainstream primary school based in Haringey . The role involves supervising and caring for children during the lunchtime period.
We are looking for someone to work a total of 6.25 hours a week over 5 days, term time only.
The successful candidate will be a key player in ensuring that lunch times are one of the best times of day for the children.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with children and young people, be committed to supporting and nurturing children, be flexible and adaptable, have the ability to use their initiative and be prepared to complete training appropriate to the role.
As a mid-day meal supervisor you will:
- Encourage good table manners and behaviour during lunch, using the lunchtime "Goal" system.
- Actively encourage healthy eating.
- Encourage pupils to play co-operatively with each other and behave appropriately.
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent location - Tottenham (ZONE 3)
- Popular Borough of Haringey
- Excellent school site - well resourced
- Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- Exceptional support from leadership team
- Excellent Training & professional development offered
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.