Are you available to consider a Music Teacher role in a brilliant North Hackney School?
- Hackney, East London
- Music Teacher
- January 2023 start.
- Popular school with excellent support.
- Full time Music Teacher role across the secondary age and ability range.
- Strong Senior Leadership Team / Fantastic Music Department.
- Positive environment
About the school looking for a Music Teacher
A hugely popular East London school are looking for a Music Teacher to teach high quality, engaging and well-planned Music lessons. The school is extremely well thought of in the local area and have outstanding facilities.
The role is for a Music teacher to join a brilliant department with a great team. The role is available for any suitably experienced Music Teacher. The position is available from January for a suitable Music Teacher candidate. (All good Music teachers are welcome to apply).
You will be passionate about Music and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities. As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic department with supportive teaching staff, all determined to ensure that the school maintains its reputation for excellence. We are keen to hear from you if you:-
- Are an excellent Music teacher
- Aspire to develop further as a professional
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Are ambitious, hard-working and a team player
We can offer you the opportunity to join:
- A highly committed and dedicated staff.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Students who love their school, are ambitious and want to learn
Essential skills and experience for the Music Teacher role:
- A successful track record of improving pupil performance
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusive education
- The ability to use and manipulate data to raise student achievement
- Sound mathematical ability and familiarity with data management systems such as Excel
- Evidence of supporting and challenging students who underperform
- Awareness of national initiatives in education
- The ability to raise standards and an understanding of how to develop learning and teaching across the department
- Ability to develop systems to support pupils both academically, socially and pastorally
- The ability to manage and inspire a variety of students.
- Flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
The school can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
When you apply with Reeson Education, you benefit from:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%