Music Teacher (Primary 4-11)
- Location: Camberwell, South London
- Start Date: ASAP
- Suitable for NQT's: Yes
Music Teacher Role:
Reeson Education are supporting a Primary School in Camberwell, South London with recruiting a Music Teacher from Reception to Year 6.
Nestled in the heart of Camberwell, this unique opportunity will allow you the opportunity to join the exceptional Primary Team delivering nurturing and enriching Music Lessons on a full time basis to pupils aged 4 - 11 (Reception - Year 6).
Music Teacher Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach engaging music lessons covering Reception to Year 6.
- Inspire a love for music through interactive and creative lessons.
- Showcase your piano-playing skills to enhance our musical curriculum.
- Collaborate with our enthusiastic students and dedicated staff to create a harmonious learning environment.
Music Teacher Requirements:
- Experience in teaching music to primary school students.
- Ability to engage and support children from Reception to Year 6.
- A passion for music education and nurturing young talents.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
What We Offer:
- A warm and inclusive school community.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A chance to showcase your musical talents and inspire young learners.
- Competitive compensation.
Interviews held ASAP.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact or call REESON Education on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%