Immediate start for an enthusiastic and inspirational Music Teacher in a 'Good' mixed academy in North London.
The school is seeking a Music Teacher that can teach from KS3 to KS5.
Successful Music Teacher applicants will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and join a supportive department.
Full time and part time timetables can be offered for this Music Teacher position, on a permanent basis.
The salary for this Music Teacher position will be between £29915 and £45766, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the Academy continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the Academy, they found:
- Academy leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
- Students behave well, and treat each other and staff with respect
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the Academy, and 89% nationally.
Applications are welcome if you are a Music Teacher at any stage in your career, including if you are a Newly Qualified Music Teacher or experienced Music Teacher.
You can also apply if you are a British trained Music Teacher or overseas trained Music Teacher.
All Music Teacher applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this Music Teacher position:
- UK QTS or overseas equivalent
- Right to work in the UK unhindered
- Experience and knowledge of working as a Music Teacher in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Music Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.