Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher currently finishing your PGCE?
Are you looking to get some Teaching supply experience prior to starting your Newly Qualified Teacher Year?
Are you wanting more school based experience from June 2021?
REESON Education are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers to join our team of excellent Teaching and support staff, working with some of London's Top Primary schools.
Each year we work with Newly Qualified Teachers who are embarking on their teaching career in supporting them not only in to permanent roles for the new academic year, but also in gaining experience prior to the summer break through supply across London schools.
Newly Qualified Teacher Requirements:
* - Recent EY/KS1/KS2 Teaching experience
* - Keen to learn and eager to network with some of London's top Primary schools
* - Current DBS on the update service
* - Two supporting references (Univeristy references included)
What REESON Education can offer a Newly Qualified Teacher:
* - Regular full or part time working depending on your availability
* - supportive consultants, who are able to connect you with top London primary schools
* - competitive daily rates of pay
* - Opportunity to secure long term placements
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher and are looking for some supply experience prior to your Teaching career please do not delay in contacting the Primary Team at REESON Education ASAP with an updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.