Newly Qualified Teacher
Will you be a Newly Qualified Teacher in September 2020? Are you looking for a supportive environment in which to flourish as a confident and effective educator? Do you want to work in a two form entry primary alongside experienced and helpful teachers?
REESON Education is working in partnership with one of our very established client schools that is seeking a KS2 Teacher (NQT) for September 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a two from entry primary school recently rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted.
This successful primary has a very supportive staff cohort and a senior leadership team that inspires newly qualified teachers to become outstanding teachers within their first year. The school has a very successful track record with newly qualified teachers succeeding in passing their induction.
Salary will be in line with inner London M1 salary and the successful candidate will receive full Newly Qualified Teacher support, feedback and professional development.
The school is looking for the successful KS2 Teacher (NQT) to possess the following:
- An enthusiasm for their new profession
- A willingness to work hard and create a child-centred learning environment
- Be reflective of own practice and be open to constructive criticism and new ideas
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong recommendation from their university tutor/school mentor
- Sense of humour
- Strong communication skills
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
If you think you have what it takes to work at this amazing school, don't delay in sending your CV through to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.