Primary NQT's - London borough of Tower Hamlets - September 2019 Start
A lovely one -form entry school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Tower Hamlets is currently seeking two inspirational newly qualified teachers (or NQT+1) to join their strong and supportive team in September 2019.
What they are looking for:
- A qualified practitioner who holds QTS or equivalent;
- A passion for children's learning and development;
- A willingness to try new things and to help develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment;
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire colleagues;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
About the school
- Amazing, well-behaved children, who are happy at school and excited by what they are learning each day
- A fantastic site, including new facilities in the school
- Located just two minutes from the underground station on public transport and has a car park.
- A local school with all the advantages of a successful academy group, including a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
The school is successful and ambitious and serves a diverse community in the vibrant borough of Tower Hamlets. The school was rated "Good" in all areas from latest Ofsted in June 2015 and they are looking for Newly Qualified teachers to join them on the next steps in their transformation.
If you are keen, please don't hesitate send me your updated CV or call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.