A ''GOOD'' Ofsted graded, 2 form entry Primary School based in Neasden, are looking to appoint either an NQT or an experienced Nursery Teacher on a temp to perm basis to join their successful teaching team in January 2020.
This School offers essential training to develop yourself as a Teacher and boasts a very successful track record when it comes to Newly Qualified Teachers succeeding in passing their induction. The successful applicant will be resilient, outgoing, proactive, ready for a challenge, and be willing to go above and beyond for their pupils. Plan and deliver exciting, motivating lessons that bring your creativity to the fore, and work cohesively with the schools SLT to ensure you are hitting the expected requirements in and out of class, whilst also allowing you to develop and hone your skills amongst experienced Teachers!
If you have a passion for working with children and a desire to progress your own career, then this Teaching role will be perfect for you.
To apply school policies and ensure high standards both in and out of the classroom
To ensure that students are engaged, happy, safe, and actively participating in learning across all areas of the curriculum.
- Personalised CPD Plan on offer for all new employees, including pathways to professional development opportunities
- PPA and the support of dedicated Learning Support Assistants
- Approachable Leadership team able to offer you support and guidance
- A calm, safe, expressive learning environment with a social staff team
- Inquisitive, well-mannered students eager to learn!
To be eligible for this role you must:
Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
Have Qualified Teaching Status - NQT's are welcome
To hear more about this position, please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate interview