Are you completing your teacher training for QTS in the summer?
Would you like a career in a school passionate about outcomes for every child?
Then we have the perfect NQT Teacher role at a primary Academy in North East London.
This is a successful school with an exciting future. This school is a place where children and staff thrive, where every member of the school community is valued and where innovation, initiative and creativity are encouraged.
If you are completing your teacher training this summer (2020), work hard and are excited by challenge and success, then we would like to hear from you for this NQT Teacher position.
As a school we offer the following benefits for the NQT Teacher:
- Fantastic children, eager to learn
- Supportive working environments where your talents will be valued and nurtured
- Committed and passionate teams that champion the best outcomes for children
- Leadership development opportunities that help you realise your potential
- Specialist teaching teams to support Dance, Art, Music, Computing and Sport
- Non-contact time for every teacher, in addition to weekly PPA
- An understanding of the importance of a strong work/life balance
For further details on this NQT Teacher position, please contact Nurani on 0203 841 0777 or email
The Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to rigorous safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure.