Start date: 1st September 2020
Contract type: Full Time Salary: £28,355 - £40,035
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
This Waltham Forest Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school which serves a vibrant and diverse community. They are currently in the process of expanding to a 3FE school and are looking to recruit a NQT Teacher. Currently they have 3FE in Reception, Years 1, 2, 3 & 4.
They are looking for an outstanding, motivated and inspiring NQT Teacher to further expand their team due to additional classes. The pupils, staff, parents and governors have a great sense of pride in the school and care passionately about its future success. Their last OFSTED in September 2017 was good and we are continually moving from strength to strength.
They can offer the NQT Teacher:
- enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning
- a friendly, fun and dedicated staff team
- bespoke professional development
- a school that wants the absolute best for our children but also wants teachers to have a work/life balance and enjoy their job
- A happy place to work
In order to be considered for this NQT Teacher role, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a relevant teaching degree with QTS
- Proven recent experience teaching in the UK
- Have excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Two recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for this NQT Teacher role, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV Interviews will be taking place after the February half-term.