Location: Kilburn, North West London
Salary: £130 - 180/Day (depending on qualifications/experience)
Tutors needed for the National Tutoring Programme (Academic Year 22-23')
REESON Education are Tuition Partners for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP). We have NTP tutor work available in Primary Schools across London on a 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 basis. If this is something of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you. Those with experience in Upper KS2 Teaching are welcome to apply.
KS2 NTP Tutor requirements:
* Qualified Primary Teacher or Experienced Teaching Assistant
* Experienced Tutors & Teaching Assistants welcome to apply
* Subject Specialist Graduates, keen to get in to Education
KS2 NTP Tutor Opportunities:
* NTP Tutoring assignments in and out of school hours (Part and Full time options available)
* Numeracy, literacy & science NTP tutoring opportunities available
* NTP tutoring will take place on school premises
* Partner schools and academies across London
Support for our KS2 NTP Tutors:
* We offer regular NTP tutoring work on a full-time and part-time basis
* Free online training and continued development
* Extremely competitive rates of pay
About the school/area:
* Kilburn, NW London located school
* OFSTED rated 'Good' school
Please apply today to be considered for the position or to find out more about more about working as an KS2 NTP Tutor on the National Tutoring Programme through REESON Education contact Bonnie
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%