Job: NTP Tutor
Location: London Schools in West London
Salary: £80 - 120/Day
Tutors / TA's needed for the National Tutoring Programme!
REESON Education are Tuition Partners for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP). We have NTP tutor work available in Primary Schools across London on a 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 basis, working with the students who fell behind the most during the pandemic. If this is something of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you.
NTP Tutor requirements:
* Qualified Primary Teacher
* Experienced Tutors or Teaching Assistants
* Subject Specialist Graduates
NTP Tutor Opportunities:
* NTP Tutoring assignments in and out of school hours
* Numeracy, literacy & science NTP tutoring opportunities available
* NTP tutoring will take place on school premises, although online is available
* Partner schools and academies across London
* All work will be completed in school and not online
Support for our NTP Tutors:
* We offer regular NTP tutoring work on a full-time and part-time basis
* Free online training and continued development
* Extremely competitive rates of pay
About the school/area:
* West London located school
* OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' school
Please apply today to be considered for the position or to find out more about more about working as an NTP Tutor on the National Tutoring Programme through REESON Education contact Jack M on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%