We are seeking a dedicated and passionate individual to join as a full-time Nursery Assistant at a fantastic mainstream primary school located in Wimbledon. The position is available to start immediately.
As a Nursery Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the class teacher in delivering high-quality education to nursery-aged children. You will work collaboratively with the teacher to plan and deliver lessons, assess and monitor students' progress, and create a safe and nurturing learning environment.
Nursery Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the class teacher in planning and delivering age-appropriate lessons for the nursery-aged children
- Provide one-on-one and group support to students who require additional assistance
- Create a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children
- Supervise and monitor children during class activities and break times
- Assess and monitor students' progress and report any concerns to the class teacher
- Assist with administrative tasks such as record-keeping, preparing resources, and maintaining a clean and organized classroom
Nursery Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of a Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Relevant experience working with young children in a nursery or preschool setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team
- A passion for working with young children and helping them to reach their full potential
- Able to work 5 days per week (Monday-Friday) 8:30am-3:30pm
If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and passionate about working with young children, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.