Reeson Education are currently working with federation of schools based in Enfield
The headteacher of this amazing mainstream primary school based in Enfield are currently looking to onboard an experienced Nursery manager to lead the nursery at the school
The school is very accessible to the local public transport links.
The ideal nursery manager should have previous experiences of leading and managing nursery.
Day to Day responsibilities as a Nursery Manager;
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the nursery operations and compliance, leading with exceptional people, commercial and educational standards.
This is a role where your knowledge of children's education, commercial acumen, customer service and people development combine to create an environment of safety, learning and fun.
As a Nursery Manager you will:
- Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
- Have 3 years childcare experience
- Have 3 years experience working in a nursery setting
- Have 2 year managerial experience within a nursery setting
- Have experience within a childcare setting
- Be enthusiastic, fun, creative and a good role model
- Have real passion, motivation and drive for working with and educating children
- Have a good level of understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding policies/procedures
- Have a commitment to self-development and be prepared and motivated to keep knowledge and skills updated
- Believe in promoting and building strong parent partnerships to provide cohesive learning for the children
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.