An exciting opportunity to join an EYFS department of a lovely Primary School based in Hillingdon. The Nursery is part of a term time only school, who are looking for experienced staff to join their team ASAP.
About the role
Educators in a nursery have the most important job of all - caring for their most influential customers: the children.
This team have been lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Their brand-new 90-capacity nursery will be fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Working in a large EYFS Team, in a Primary setting with large outside EYFS areas, you'll help each other to develop new and creative ways of teaching the 30 children in your care.
Day-to-day you'll be provided 'freedom within a framework', autonomy to plan your day, with support and guidance from some of the leading minds in Early Years education.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of the schools' educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children's learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Assisting with school events - including Summer and Christmas parties
- Working term time only - 8.30- 4pm daily
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a 'make it happen' attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Min 1 years' relevant experience
NVQ Level 2 or above
Level 3 CACHE
Excellent references and recent DBS police check
To apply for this exciting role, please do not delay in contacting Keith from REESON Education ASAP! Interview are commencing ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%