REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Mitcham, South West London that requires a Nursery Nurse for an ASAP start.
The school is looking for someone who is level 3 qualified and must have experience working in a UK primary school reception or nursery class.
Interviews to be held ASAP.
The Nursery Nurse role:
- Working in either Nursery or Reception as a Nursery Nurse
- Hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm daily
- Full time
- Term time only
- Scope for this role to become permanent in the near future
- Daily rate between £70 and £90 per day (long-term supply basis)
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Large school with a culturally rich community
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Nursery Nurse role?
- Previous experience supporting EYFS within a UK primary school
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification a minimum
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Nursery Nurse position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.