Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Haringey, London
Contract Type: Long-term
Reeson Education is seeking a passionate and experienced Nursery Nurse to work at a mainstream primary school based in Haringey. This is a long-term position starting as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and education to children aged 3-5 years old in the school's nursery setting. Your duties will include:
- Planning and delivering a range of activities that promote children's learning and development in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework.
- Observing and assessing children's progress and development, and using this information to plan activities that support their individual needs and interests.
- Maintaining accurate records of children's development and progress, and sharing this information with parents and carers regularly.
- Working in partnership with parents and carers to support children's learning and development at home.
- Building positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues, and promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Providing a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for children, and ensuring that safeguarding policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Contributing to the effective running of the nursery, including supporting with daily routines, cleaning, and maintenance tasks.
- Attending team meetings and training sessions as required, and keeping up-to-date with current EYFS practice and developments.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A Level 3 qualification in childcare (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years' experience working in a nursery setting with children aged 3-5 years old.
- A good understanding of the EYFS framework and how to apply it in practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- A commitment to providing high-quality care and education to children.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role. We will then be in touch to discuss your application further.
Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.