A Nursery based in Tooting Broadway provides a 'Home Away From Home' experience and has a Forest School philosophy running through their DNA. They provide exceptional, loving and homely care for the children focusing on outdoor learning and activities every day for the children.
If you're a Nursery Practitioner wanting to join a nursery business with lots of opportunities for progression and promotion, this role is for you.
Reeson Education are looking for a kind, motivated, and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner's who go above and beyond.
Applicants should have a positive attitude and a great work ethic. Applicants must have a Level 2 or Level 3 in childcare qualification with at least one year of experience being a child practitioner.
- You must have outstanding nursery practice, conduct and professionalism at all times.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the nursery the Early Years Foundation Framework relevant to your role with additional emphasis on your knowledge and understanding of the nursery safeguarding policy.
- You should have knowledge of current legislation and guidance which governs activities including the appropriate sections of the Children's Acts 1989 and 2006 as well as all current health and safety, race relations legislation and the EYFS.
- As a nursery assistant, you are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the children in your care ensuring each individual must always be your first consideration and your highest priority will be to provide a safe, secure, caring and stimulating environment.
- You must have relevant childcare qualification and training. (Level 2 and 3 desirable)
- The Nursery are really committed to looking after all their staff.
- If you have a friendly, helpful attitude and the right experience they will pay for further training to help develop you throughout your time with them.
Please apply with a CV below to be shortlisted.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Pay: £10per hour
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.