Nursery Teacher -Southall- Part Time
Primary School in West London are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Nursery Teacher to start from January. The successful applicant will be joining the Early Years Foundation Stage on a long term basis.
Here are some of the benefits of working at the school
- Nursery Teacher within a Fantastic EYFS team
- Position open to both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Great career opportunities
- Good behaviour across the school due to well established systems in place.
- Chance to join an enthusiastic team of Nursery Teachers
- Supportive Senior Leadership who invest in their staff
What are the school looking for?
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ideally Qualified teacher holding QTS
- Strong behaviour management with good classroom presence
- Willing team-player and excellent communicator
- Determined and Resilient Individual
All nursery teachers at the school enjoy generous opportunities for CPD and go on to develop and improve their practice. The primary school is easily accessible by public transport and there is a car park available if you drive.
If interested in this Nursery Teacher opportunity please send your CV for consideration.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%