Our popular client Primary School is a 2 form entry community school situated in Wembley in Brent with a long proven record of academic success.
This school has been commended on providing a safe, stimulating and inspirational environment for children to learn and thrive academically, socially, physically and emotionally. They teach a broad and balanced curriculum which enables their pupils to become literate and numerate with high levels of spoken, investigative and problem solving skills, together with a balanced view of the world.
They are looking to recruit a Nursery teacher, either experienced or an NQT, who:
- Has recent successful teaching experience in an Early Years setting
- Has demonstrated high standards of primary classroom practice
- Has experience of leading a Nursery team or can demonstrate the capability to
- Will be able to build effective relationships with parents through confident communication skills
The successful Nursery Teacher will be offered:
- A supportive team with a strong ethos of collective responsibility
- Opportunities for career development
- A positive learning environment with exceptionally well-behaved pupils
- Outer London pay scale
Prospective candidates who are interested in this Nursery teacher role are welcome to apply. More information about the school can be obtained from Ruby at Reeson Education.